Town Hall of Diego Suarez

From MadaCamp
Revision as of 23:16, 5 September 2016 by CampMaster (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<googlemap version="0.9" (.*)>" to "<googlemap version="0.9" $1 style="width:100%;max-width:600px;">")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Town Hall of Diego Suarez is located just next to Foch Square in the city centre.

Town Hall of Diego Suarez 001.jpg

A sign in front of the Town Hall reads: The commune of Diego Suarez, formerly located in the residence and headed by an administrator mayor, was created by decree on 13 February 1897. The current town hall was built in 1960.

Diego Suarez 017.jpg